A super lightweight personal carbon dioxide safety alarm.
Lightweight, small and portable, the CO2BUDDY is an ideal solution to protect personnel working across industries where carbon dioxide (CO2) is used and stored in multiple rooms, or separate locations.
With single button operation, the CO2BUDDY is easy to use, several pre-configured alarm set-points will ensure that you meet safety standards and regulations globally.
The personal safety alarm clips to your belt, shirt pocket, or around your neck using the lanyard provided.
CO2BUDDY alerts the user of unsafe levels of CO2 with a vibration motor, highly visible LED’s and a loud alarm.
- Extremely lightweight: max weight 70g
- Rechargeable battery
- Minimum of 48 hours operation on one charge
- User-friendly: Single-button operation
- Most common alarm set points pre-configured
- Fresh air calibration
- Alarm indicators: Audible, visible, and vibration
- Maximum relative humidity - 95% RH (Non-condensing) Temperature - 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
Suitable for those who visit different sites and locations using CO2, or as a back-up unit to a fixed CO2 detection system, you can always count on your CO2BUDDY to keep you safe.
For use by:
- Beverage delivery drivers
- Health and safety personnel
- Risk Assessment officers
- Lab technicians
From initial power-up, you must allow a two-hour charge and perform a quick fresh air calibration. Your CO2BUDDY is then ready to protect you!
For a full product specification of CO2BUDDY, please download the datasheet.
Alternatively, you can contact us for more information about the CO2BUDDY.